Sunday, March 29, 2009

No way.

I hate Walmart. I went to buy tie-die jeans today at the Dufferin Mall Walmart. They didnt have them, instead they had nurses smocks and plus sized undies. Some how I always end up in the maternity-plus wear section, my soul gravitates that way. does that happen to anyone else or just me?

Also, never go to sketchy malls because you think it will be cheaper. It's not. There's rats on the ground with their necks snapped by the Bosnian children that run rampant in the streets. The Urban Planet is bigger than my house and east indian men try to sell you bank cards.

the moral of my story is: i want a joe jonas baby backpack and I watched seven today fer skeul. its fuckin scary and really good. WATCH IT.

2 comments:

Tinski said...

ya, seven is an amazing movie! Disturbing, to be sure. Oh, and don't watch it when peachtree plays it (they cut out the good bits)

Cherepaha said...

i like when kevin spacey is crazy