Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Apologies for the Run-On Sentence

So, I'm trying to sleep on the one and only graphic design futon as a result of an evening featuring lack of sleep and turkey farts, when a bunch of first year girls are suddenly irrationally inclined to set up their 10 AM lunch camp around my unconscious corpse covered in history notes (history keeps you warm).
I should be studying for that history test i have in 2 hours....but(t) fuck! Honestly. Who does that? Do those girls really need their fucking lunch spot so bad that they have to crowd me as i let my thought synapses connect within my slumber? And who the fuck needs to meet up with 3 of their annoying fellow female friends at 10 AM at the futon by the elevator to eat? What would be worse is if they don't eat lunch, because food is a necessity. Sitting around me and cackling about school work, or studying is punishable by crazy mad blogging, or mustard gas.
That was possibly the worst waking up situation I've ever been in. I have been sleeping on that fucking futon since those girls were pissing their pants in grade 12, or higher. Actually, chances are they're older than me, so i hope they go through menopause and never have children.

1 comment:

Nyk Bielak said...

you should have shouted "go eat a bag of dicks" at them and they would have left you alone. or let them enjoy some of your turkey fart!