Saturday, January 24, 2009

DADDYPARTY

my dad is so cool he is the coolest dad in dad school he does not break any dad rules he will pick you up if i asked him to my dad is so cool he is the coolest dad in dad school he does not break any dad rules he will pick you up if i asked him to my dad is so cool he is the coolest dad in dad school he does not break any dad rules he will pick you up if i asked him to my dad is so cool he is the coolest dad in dad school he does not break any dad rules he will pick you up if i asked him to...

visit here for pt 2 and more dddan dddeacon

5 comments:

Andrew said...

daddy baby

Cherepaha said...

that crowd looks like a bag of dicks

stefan said...

ya the crowd sucks. there were some vids with crazy crowds but sound quality werent as good. look up more by dan deacon!!!

Dragon said...

D.D. is fucking sweet though. And I will look up the crazy crowds. Think I'm gonna look up and see if I can find any of the Wham City! crowds. Those were supposed to be wild.

Stefanie said...

best lyrics evarrrrr