Thursday, February 11, 2010

When We Were Smooth and Innocent / Lamebook Thieves


I knew this fellow in Elementary school. Michael Ratynski knew him as well. I remember i got my first detention because i kicked him in the face. We were playing Toy Story and he was Rex and i was Buzz Lightyear. Rex was losing his shit dinosaur style, to the point where it was rather uncharacharistic of him. I though Buzz Lightyear would do something about it. He would in his matter of being. He would not allow for such behavior. I swung in and crushed his skull with my booties. Or at least as i remember it. There is a good chance i didn't hit his face at all. Anyway, long story short: Casey Paul ratted me out to the teacher because he was being a little shit face, thus busting my vulnerable detention hymen.

No comments: