Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zach Anner vs OPPRESSION

I don't rely like Oprah, I think she is a witch. I do like what she does to cover up how horrid she is, for example her search for the next TV star contest YOUR OWN SHOW. Contestants send in vids on their show idea. Most are corny, some are definitely a bad idea, THIS GUY Zach Anner is heart melting and I like hims a lot. His idea for a travel show for people who never thought they could travel and his attitude greatly interests me.

Zach's oprah deal from Zach Anner on Vimeo.


He is a super star, he gets my vote.

The current controversy with this is, for the last couple weeks Zach has been front runner and crowd favourite and suddenly dis silly bitch Dr. Phyllis (she wants a reality show on and about students and teachers), gets a bunch of votes outta thin air, Zach's plummits. Zach's votes don't register. Internal scripting shenanigans. I CALL BULLSHIT ON YOU OPRAH. GET YOUR FUCKIN ACT TOGETHER.