Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Accelrate what the fuck?

I can't spell.
The Attack told me about the last post subject today and holy shit scientists are fucked. What if we are alread living in a blackhole and we just don't know it? It all just makes me want to close my eyes and numb my mind with druuuugs and candy and rainbows. Today on the streets a man told me my legs were like those of Tina Turner, he was a gingerkin...That explains it.

This weekend I am hopefully going to be the first sweet pal to ever get near the infamous LINDSEY "THE LESBIAN" LOHAN. Hopefully her girlfriend doesn't stab me or look at me... but whatevs. It's at a dope club, Ultrasupperclub with people in like suits and shit who are all older and "mature"... ya right. There will be red carpet, last year I saw canadian singer/songwriter George, on the red capit.



SUCK IT BRUSSEL SPOOPS



This one looks like they've been puked on. BY ME



love love love love love love love

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I REMEMBER SEEING GEORGE! I ALSO REMEMBER GIVING ~THE EYES~ TO OLDER RICH GENTLEMEN WHO MADE THE BOUNCER LET US IN! Alas you did not have your own fake i.d.... and Jane Shiele wasn't going to work twice for two different people (UNLIKE MISSHAPES NIGHT)