Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ANNYONG from toronto

soo one sweetpal to another is in toronto.
finally after a vigorous weekend of packing and building the place is somewhat set up and normal. its so fuckin hawt here, i sweat like a filthy monkey everyday, i smell like bailey after a stinky football practise. ive started writing letters to my pals, i miss them dearly but at the same time, am so happy that i will see them at the giving of turkeys time.
going longboard shopping tommroow
have writing for film tommorow
hopefully my black lung will be gone tommorow
love love love love love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart just broke because there is no visible photo of you and me up there!!!
:'(

Chantal

Dragon said...

I think I see one of my Books!!! Hah see during annual turky day, I think a party is in order celebrating your return/consuming gross amounts of turkey!!!

P.s. Dragon=Unke Dave

stefan said...

this is beautiful
i wanna know about every day in the god forsaken city that took you away from us!!