Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fight for what is write and pie.

I'm sitting in economics class reviewing and some body mentioned that they are left handed. I had no idea these sort of people even lived in Winnipeg. I had heard of them but I didn't expect to run into one through the course of the day. This site really opened my eyes and showed me that I am right to be afraid of these 'lefties'. Could you imagine even going to school with a person who is left handed? What is the world coming to? I bet these people have something to do with the poor state of the economy too, and hurricane katrina and what ever else bad has happened to the former* US of A.


*Correction: I jumped the gun on that one a bit i guess.

5 comments:

stefan said...

next thing you know black people will want to be president

Nyk Bielak said...

this is nuts i cant even jerk off with my left hand

Detroit said...

Black president...see that left side of the brain thinking! Or is that right? Damn I caught myself in my own conservative logic!

Stefanie said...

I'm both confused and upset that these people are permitted to walk the streets of our fine city without any sort of distinction warning us of how dangerous they are.

Andrew said...

I'm left handed

I'm scared and confused and alone :'(